Copyright © Shenzhen Zaide Photoelectric Technology Development Co., Ltd
◆ Transmit HDMI up to 1080p@60Hz 48bit 230ft over one Cat5e/6/7 cable;
◆ Support HDMI 4Kx2K and 3D;
◆ HDCP Compliant;
◆ All connectors on one side for easier installation;
◆ Bi-directional RS-232,IR;
◆ Power both units from TX side with wall power supply (PoC);
◆ Status LED for all connections on front.
a. Front Panel
1. Act:Flashing when work normally;
2. Pwr:Lighting solid when power up;
3. HDMI:Lighting solid when with HDCP, flashing when without HDCP;
4. HDBT:Lighting solid when video active, flashing when HDBT connect without video signal.
b. Rear Panel
1. Power:Connect to DC adapter here to power up device;
2. HDBaseT:Connect Cat from here to a compatible receiver;
3. HDMI Input:Connect to HDMI source;
4. RS232:Connect to PC or control system to program control command;
5. IR:Connect to IR emitter and sensor.